China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “China Taiping”) is a Chinese state-owned financial insurance group headquartered in Hong Kong, whose business covers many countries and regions, particularly in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, North-America, Europe, Oceania, East and Southeast Asia. Founded in Shanghai in 1929, China Taiping is a historical national brand in China insurance industry. In recent years, China Taiping is rooted in Hong Kong and Macau, focuses on Asia-Pacific, and has been steadily developing in Europe and America. China Taiping maintains its international standards, fosters its global competitive advantages, continuously improves its global management capabilities, and is striving toward the ambitious goal of making China Taiping a ‘domestically leading, world-class comprehensive financial insurance group’.
To meet the demands of China Taiping’s ‘Top-quality strategy’ and international development, we hereby openly announce recruitment of senior management positions for our overseas organisations.
I. Positions :
1. China Taiping Insurance (UK) Co. Ltd.: 1 Deputy General Manager
Location: London, UK
2. China Taiping Insurance（Singapore）Co. Ltd，1 Deputy General Manager
3. China Taiping Insurance Indonesia Co. Ltd，1 Deputy General Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
4. China Taiping Insurance Service（Japan）Co. Ltd, 1 Deputy General Manager
Location: Chiba, Japan
5. Taiping-Starr Holdings, LLC, 1 Deputy General Manager
Location: New York City, U.S.
b. Role and Responsibilities
• Assist General Manager’s daily work;
• Assist with the accomplishment of the institution’s developmental plans and goals;
• Set and implement the developmental strategies, policies and related management work.
1) Undergraduate degree or above
2) Good overall quality, outstanding professional capability, and broad international prospective
3) Work proficiency in Chinese and the other foreign language (English or Japanese); If apply for Indonesia’s post, familiarity with English or Indonesian is required.
4) 6 years (or above) of financial sector related experience required. General Insurance experience preferred.
5) 1 year (or above) experience in Chief managerial positions, or 3 year (or above) experience vice positions in large –and- medium sized insurance company’s sub office; or equivalent level of experience with the required length of service in other areas of financial sector.
6) Any nationality is eligible to apply.
II. Hiring Process
1. The process consists of following phases, including application submission, eligibility screening, interviews, organisational checks, pre-appointment public notification, and final decision.
2. Shortlisted candidates and the details of interviews will be informed via telephone.
III. How to apply
I. Applicants visit China Taiping’s official website （www.cntaiping.com），download and fill the application form (one position only). Scanned copy of ID card (or passport), supporting materials, credentials and certificates together with the application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Competitive salary and benefit package will be offered to successful candidates.
III. Successful candidates will be initially employed with 1 year probation period.
IV. China Taiping treats all candidate’s information as strictly confidential. All candidates are responsible for the authenticity of their information provided. The application will be disqualified if information submitted fails to be factual or valid.
V. Application deadline: 10 September 2016
TEL: (+852) 28546120, (+86) 14716021345
TEL: (+852) 28546142, (+86) 13651309645
China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd.