• Underwrite local property and casualty insurance including PDBI, CAR/EAR, marine and cargo within the authority; identify, evaluate and negotiate the risks and underwriting issues; undertake survey; liaise with insurance brokers and agents;
• Responsible for P&C insurance risk and underwriting management; enhance risk identification, underwriting guidelines, and underwriting processes; implement risk control system;
• Formulate standardlised underwriting guidelines, authority rules and risk control system; take part into business function development;
• Promote local P&C insurance business; provide service supports;
• Organise activities and communicate with the local trade association; participant in local underwriting meetings and workshops;
• Implement other tasks assigned by the company.
• Educated with at least a Bachelor’s degree;
• At least 5 years' PDBI, CAR/EAR and marine underwriting experience;
• Working knowledge of PC Office Suite, excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin;
• Hold the Advanced Diploma in Insurance/CII Fellowship or equivalent;
• Working knowledge of statutory and legal environment in respect of insurance, law degree is preferred.
• Have strong communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or have any questions, please send your CV or your questions to HR@uk.cntaiping.com