• Process binding scheme monthly bordereaux into systems
• Handle all the pre-risk checks and after-sale follow-up services
• Assist on system input and issue of new policy documents and renewals
• Assist on input and issue of endorsements, adjustments and other documents
• Maintain and manage policy files and documentations
• Assist on business development, marketing and promotion activities
• Assist underwriters to liaison with brokers and clients externally and IT, claims, accounts and other departments internally
• As a team player working flexibly and assist on other ad hoc duties
• Contributing to the financial performance of teams and overall budgets.
• Maintaining high standards of service and professionalism.
• Implement other tasks assigned by the company.
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent in relevant subjects.
• Have strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Outlook and Internet applications
• Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal departments including claims, finance, risk control, IT, etc.
• Have solid experience in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Outlook and Internet applications
• Have outstanding organising skills and attention to details.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or have any questions, please send your CV or your questions to HR@uk.cntaiping.com