• Maintenance and support of existing IT infrastructure including Windows Servers Patching.
• Working with Head of IT on all IT security patters across the IT landscape, proposing solutions, working with Third Party vendors, creating RFP, embedding and implementation.
• Responsible for Managing vulnerability scans; Threat Modelling, Monitoring common attack vectors and reporting to Head of IT.
• Work with Head of IT to deploy Endpoint Monitoring and Network Monitoring solutions.
• Work with Head of IT to gain Cyber Essentials Accreditation.
• Other ad hoc tasks.
• Degree in IT related subjects.
• A solid background in IT infrastructure including Windows, Windows Servers, O365, Active Directory & Azure AD (hybrid).
• Experience with Conditional Access, WSUS, Firewalls, Anti-Virus and Backup solutions is also required.
• In addition, proven experience in Endpoint and Network Monitoring Solutions, MDM solutions such as inTune, Pen Testing, threat modelling, monitoring common attack vectors and attaining Cyber Essential accreditation.
• Advanced administration skills from command line (Powershell) and/or scripting experience will be helpful to the role.
• A current CISSP certification will be required.
• Demonstrated track record of success owning information security/technology projects from start to finish.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
If you are interested in applying for the role, or have any questions, please send your CV or your questions to HR@uk.cntaiping.com